REGISTRATION, FEES AND APPAREL
Register online through 5:00 pm on Friday, November 9. Day of registration is available in person at the ride start location.Register Me
RIDE AND REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULES:
No Registration Processing Fees on CAAM Tour Series Events!
YOUR ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
- Custom event moisture wicking t-shirt in both men’s and women’s styles (if registered by October 21)
- Free Cycling Expo and Health Fair on Friday, November 9 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the La Hacienda Recreation Center (1200 Avenida Central, The Villages, FL 32159)
- Light breakfast prior to ride start
- Well stocked Rest Stops with restrooms on four routes; 10 mile route Rest Stop has drinks along with restrooms
- Cue sheets and maps
- Traffic assistance from local law enforcement
- End of ride food and activities including a catered meal, Biergarten (1 free beer), ice cream, door prizes (randomly selected from pre-registered riders) and music
- Roving SAG support provided by Village Cycles, David’s World Cycle, and Sumter County Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES) to keep you up and pedaling
CREATING OR JOINING A TEAM:
A number of organizations are forming teams for the purpose of challenging other organizations in a battle of pledges. Want the traveling trophy and bragging rights for your team? Have your team register today! Details can be found on the Team Challenge page.
Additional items may be purchased on the Hearts for Our Hospital Bicycle Challenge Race Roster website.
Want a Hearts for Our Hospital jersey? You know you do! Order it when you register by September 30. Sizes are limited so order early! Jerseys will be distributed during packet pickup at the Cycling Expo on November 9. You may also pick yours up when checking in on ride day
2018 Hearts for Our Hospital jersey design coming soon!
FREE EVENT T-SHIRT:
Get a free custom event moisture wicking t-shirt in both men’s and women’s styles if you register by October 21! You can also order additional t-shirts for only $10 by the same date.